Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yellow Chick themed Baby Shower for my BFF

I've been planning my BFF's Baby Shower in my mind for as long as I can remember, even before her baby was conceived...this was also the case when I was planning her bridal shower too.



I decided to base it on the very hilarous book HATCHED by Sloane Tanen of NYC fame.
Her wit and sarcasm hits "home" on so many pages for me. The scenarios are relevant to all North Americans who have given birth within the last 2-5 years.






I always had a soft spot for the little yellow chenille chicks and I had a whole box of them in small, medium and large sizes. I decided to use yellow and white gingham ribbon and the yellow chicks as the theme of the whole baby shower.



DECORATIONS:

-pennant paper banner downloaded from http://ruffledblog.com/printable-alphabet-bunting/



fresh white daisy flower cake made by me




yellow chick arrangements made by me




Part 2 coming soon with details 'about the delicious food and other baby shower ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment